- Baggeridge Visit Friday 15th September - Key Stage 3 students visited Baggeridge Park on Friday 15th September as part of their Creative Curriculum. Students were given the task of finding the location of a set of pictures that Olive the Pug had taken on her trip around Baggeridge Park the day before. Students worked as part of a team and navigated through […]
- ASDAN project - Students in Key Stage 3 and 4 have been trying their hands at clay modelling. They have made a number of clay dishes and personalised them using paint and engraving. Well done to all of our students for completing this project as part of their ASDAN award.
- Professionals and Parents - We now have our own ‘Media’ section that gives you more information about what we do at The Nightingale Centre. Please visit our dedicated videos section here for professionals who need to make a referral and parents who want to find out more about the work that we do.
- Summer is here - The summer holidays are here and we wish students, parents and carers a safe and happy holiday. We will return on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
- Awards 2017 - On Friday 21st July students had a very busy morning in Nightingale as they took part in a very competitive fish race and had a presentation. Students received awards for excellent attendance and their achievements in academic subjects. Students have worked extremely hard this year and challenged themselves in all aspects of school life. We […]
- Cosford 20th July 2017 - On Thursday 20th July Nightingale students visited Cosford Air Museum. Students explored each hangar and enjoyed learning about the Cold War and used the interactive play area. Students had an enjoyable trip as part of their ASDAN course.