- Children in Need – 16th November 2018 - Students can wear non-school uniform tomorrow (16th November) for a donation of £1. All proceeds will go to Children in Need.
- #HelloYellow - This week at the Nightingale Centre we have been focusing on the #HelloYellow campaign which is from Young Minds to raise awareness of mental health issues and show young people that they are not alone. You can find out more here. Another useful resource for mental health issues can be found here.
- Africa Day – 3rd October 2018 - On Wednesday Nightingale students participated in an African themed day. They experienced African drumming, tasted a variety of new foods, explored new countries and enjoyed a Skype lesson with an elephant sanctuary in the United States.
- HeadStart Autumn Activites - HeadStart Support and Guidance FREE Autumn activities for 10 to 16 year olds Settle back into school with our free Autumn term activities After the success of this year’s Summer Programme, we are once again working with Gazebo […]
- Wolverhampton Information, Advice and Support Service - The latest E-Bulletin from Wolverhampton Information, Advice and Support Service can be found here.
- Sri Lanka - During the six weeks holiday Miss Foley visited Sri Lanka to help with a very special project: After nearly 600 books were donated from Lawnswood Campus and sponsorships for the children’s eye camps, I wanted to share some of these valuable experiences with you. Marie’s English library opened after building renovation and nearly two […]